Registered & Licensed Dietitian – Advisor

Plant based Diet advice

Whether you consult a registered dietitian or a registered nutritionist will depend on the kind of advice you want.
A dietitian is a qualified health professional, who as well as providing general health advice, can also work with you with special dietary needs due to health conditions such as coeliac disease.
A nutritionist should be able to provide information about food and healthy eating, but NOT about special diets for medical conditions.

Share your thoughts!

Let us know what you think...

Before asking a question please read the FAQ section.

What others are saying

There are no contributions yet.




Your personal data will be used to support your experience throughout this website, to manage access to your account, and for other purposes described in our privacy policy.

Continue as a Guest