- Is a new online plant and fresh produce marketplace for vendors, advisors, and shoppers.
- The focus is on independent retailers collectively presenting quality produce, delivering locally, advancing ‘Irish grown’ and encouraging sustainability.
- It allows independents to effectively group and see strength in numbers to grow and scale their business.
“99” OTHER REASONS TO JOIN PLANTFORM
- No sign-up fee, no listing fee
- Secure online customer payment with SSL encryption
- Handle your orders and manage deliveries directly for more control and better customer service
- 15% Platform commission on products, 0% on vendor delivery fee
- 20 Euro minimum customer spend per vendor
- Savings on direct costs (e.g. produce time on the shelf, square footage per fruit/ veg) and money (e.g. marketing material – other than labels)
- Access to product discussion centre pre and post-purchase
- Offer own coupons
- Customer push notifications via Plantform promotional banner featured vendors or products on the homepage or contributory blog articles
- No significant inventory investment upfront
- Attract customers in locations that do not have an infrastructure (local shop units) to facilitate the selling of plants and fresh produce market items
- Customer interest beyond community and national boundaries
- Provide a retail division for growers
- Customise your product offering according to the demand
- Plantform will not compete with vendors by selling similar but less expensive own-branded products
- Plantform operate in towns, suburbs and cities
- Plantform take care of marketing
- Retain your brand identity by trading from a generic storefront, competing solely on product-market fit, pricing strategy & proximity of other local sellers, product quality, customer experience & delivery
- Retain customer management & relationship
- Customers get an opportunity to champion local businesses.
- Vendors may sell identical products; however, the customer focus is on supporting local businesses (with a bonus of free local delivery)
- Retain oversight of your produce (reputable, quality, ethically sourced), just another complementary delivery channel
- Hero new local vendor on the homepage for a small fee
- Vendors access a captive local community market to attract and sell immediately
FURTHERMORE, IT IS TIME FOR A NEW SUSTAINABLE DIET
Customers recognise that we should implement changes to make their food consumption more nutritionally healthy and sustainable. Why not register with Plantform to help facilitate their vision?
On Plantform you can:
- Exhibit your most desirable and nutritious field veggies, outdoor fruits, mushrooms, honey, artisan foods, or meat-free alternatives
- Trade alongside other local vendors mainly on a white-label product offering basis
- Bridge the gap between local growers and customers so growers and suppliers can deliver directly to customers
- Access niche, luxe and mass groups of eco-friendly advocates
- Facilitate Irish-grown produce and encourage the sustainability of farming practices
Plantform also provides you with greater visibility and transparency of other Vendors enabling real-time immediate product differentiation.
Offer your range of green groceries and other services on Plantform, boost online sales and help create a comprehensive horticulture product database, bridging the gap between local farmers, growers, and customers and emphasising convenient shopping for discerning retail customers.
We facilitate reconnecting customers with the food supply by giving them access to your Fresh Produce store. The Pro Dashboard also allows you to maintain activity and track stock.